Recipe By: Nadja Kowalski
Hey dear, you can make a ’potato and bean pan’ from potatoes and beans. Ooooor you can make one out of potatoes and beans. I decided to go on the second one and I implore you: ”Try this super simple, unbeatably tasty recipe” Served and ready to go:
* 500g potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 cm cubes
* 400g green beans, end removed
* 4 tbsp olive oil
* 4 cloves garlic, chopped
* 2 onions in thin slices
* 2cm ginger, grated
* 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
* bunch of chives, chopped
* 2 tbsp mustard or seeds
* 1 tbsp turmeric
* 2 tbsp Harissa spice mixture
* 3 tbsp maple syrup
* 1 tbsp almond butter
* 2 tbsp cornstarch
* Salt and pepper
VEGAN YOGHURT DIP
* 250g soy yogurt, * 4 El vegan mayonnaise, * Salt, pepper, * 1 tsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Combine the marinade ingredients with the potatoes. Add the corn starch and stir again thoroughly.
- Bake everything for 10 min. Open the oven and turn all the potatoes 1x. Bake them for another 10 min.
- In the meantime, fry the beans in oil, with garlic, onions, balsamic vinegar and ginger.
- Stir until the beans are cooked and add the potatoes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the yogurt dip.
Fresh chives and yogurt dip.
Follow Nadja´s Vegan feed: @veganmum.foodblog