Recipes by: Nadja Kowalski
Hey guys, there’s nothing like variety. Ingeniously, there are dishes that are hard to beat in their simplicity. Here comes one of those kind: Vegan protein baguette with pea puree and cranberries
- 3 small baguettes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 300g frozen peas
- 2 lemons and zest
- 60g soaked cashews
- 50ml olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- bunch of fresh basil
- roasted pine nuts
- handfuls of dried cranberries
- vegan feta
- red onions (optional)
- Soak cashews (15 min in hot water)
- Saute green peas, garlic in 2 tbs oil (2 min) Blend lemon zest, cashews, lemon juice, olive oil, basil, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Preheat oven to 200C and cut the baguette in half. Drizzle with oil and
bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Take baguettes out and spread with the pea puree.
- Decorate with topping
Follow Nadja´s Vegan feed: @veganmum.foodblog